Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Friday, November 11, 2005

next address

We are moving to Sun Valley!!! Ok, so it is in Morgantown and it is only a townhouse BUT you can see the sky there!!! And therefore maybe there will be more sun?!?!?!?!
For those who know me, the siding is YELLOW!!! There are gas stations nearby, grocery store, a mall with Lowe's, Talbots and Michaels AND A BOOKSTORE!!!! Civilization...at last.

Harold is having a garage sale today and even if he's not doing things exactly my way, he is having fun and making some cash. I am gratefully at work, warm and not watching 'stuff' leave.

I got a chance to have an interview. They had 150 applicants. She saw 40 of us this week. Theres an awful lot of people looking for employment here in WV. Could be a fun job but turnover is high and believe it or not--I really would like a job and a home to stay in for some time. So far I haven't ever lived anywhere for more than 6 years. I'd like to break that record. And I'm getting old and want a career, not just a job. That and be able to make a difference. And its not that kind of job, its more fun, artsy fartsy. I would love it but the odds of my having that one is well...slim. But anything is possible.

Enjoy your today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Hi,

I ran across this blog entry when I Googled "sun valley townhomes morgantown". My fianceƩ and I are looking for a place to move to, and Sun Valley is one of the candidates. I wanted to know what you thought of the place... the good, the bad (the ugly?). Anything that could help in making our decision would be much appreciated. Thanks!

4:45 PM EDT  
Blogger Mama Dukes said...

Mark
We did not move there for several reasons. Some are very damp but it was that hill to get out to I don't remember the name of that road. And we have a friend who rents there who suggested we might not want to live there.

We do have a townhouse here in Fairmont and it cost us lots less than Motown.

I couldn't send an answer any other way--hope you get this. You can reach me at uzdtabwild@hotmail.com


Its hard to believe you could google and find me here.

5:39 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home