Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

today is a Tuesday

I'm at a conference in Charleston this week for the whole week. Another hotel room but this time I did get a refigerator!

Pat, I've tried many times to leave a comment for you and it never works, always comes back failed. Thank you for sticking with me, I appreciate your comments and friendship.

Well, time to go find a front row seat. My coworkers always like to sit in the back--I can't hear or see or focus from the back. But I don't smoke and need to get outside quickly when something ends. Was that bitchy? I didn't mean it to be.

Praying for peace in the world, God to be in charge of our next President and thank you for Helena's call last evening.

Enjoy your day, your way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

I guess that you are in Charleston, WV. Hope that it's a good conference. I'm a near the back person because if I need to do so, I can escape and go out for a walk or hit the head. Have a good week.

12:37 PM EDT  
Blogger johno said...

peace be with you tooo

5:51 PM EDT  
Blogger Patricia Marie said...

Dropping in to say Hello.

3:30 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home