Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Torrid Tuesday

oh what drama in my title. Oh what not a bit of drama here today or yesterday. Nice life I lead here really. I do continue to miss the drama that recovery seems to take away.

There are arrangements being made to get to Austin for Pat's funeral and I can't get there. Just can't. Do I even wish I could? Wish there was some way to honor her from here on the east coast. Maybe there is--I'll do some investigating.

Gratitude on Tuesday

1 sponsee running it by me ahead of time instead of after she contemplates seeing the abusive husband this time

2 am more able to put one foot in front of the other today

3 blogger buddies who rock and can keep in touch on FB as well

4prayers being answered

5snow that looks pretty but won't stop our WV world today

enjoy your Tuesday in whatevery way

1 Comments:

Blogger johno said...

Just can't. Do I even wish I could?

? Do what you can, not what you cant... it will be enough :)

6:07 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home