Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Monday, December 08, 2008

got fired again

She called me for a coupla weeks. I go right to my head about what I could have should have would have done different but bottom line is they gotta not only want what I have but do what I do. She kept telling me how unique her situation is. Some are satisfied with a bit of relief instead of going for the recovery. So she leaves room and a calling space for smeone wlse. Wonder who God will put there?

I've got about 5 minutes this morning to be on here. Somewhere in my brain I get to thinkin' Oh yeah this is a thinking disease I've got I am waiting for January as if Jan will be less busy somehow. I'll fill it up like I do every other day, week, month, etc Hopefully I fill it with more recovery than not.

Today is a holiday card making party and I am hoping for a nice turnout. A curch dinner I was invited to tonite. Gotta fit shopping in the equasion sometime. Christmas is on its way!

1 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

I'm catching up with you. For some reason, your updates don't show up on my side bar. You are so right about the sponsees. Some just aren't ready. It's not us--we're the messenger. They sometimes aren't ready for the message.

6:44 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home