Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last December Day

Looking back at my year I can see that it at least feels as tho a weight has been lifted. That was my word for the year "lifted".

And here we go into a new year. What an adventure! What will this year bring to us?

I have not been a good blogger friend this year I know that. I wish I could promise to do better. But I'm not sure I shall. Blogger I am not really able to do at work and for some reason I don't get on puter much at home anymore. My space is not allowed at work but facebook is so instant and I can view at work.

What ever.

Have a new year filled with much joy and adventure. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

Hope that you do get to post more. I enjoy hearing from you.

12:16 PM EST  
Blogger johno said...

POKE!

11:47 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home