Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I was a winner


in the wvsenior.org photo contest. I enjoyed taking the picture, getting to know Betty a little better and best of all--the $100 gift certificate!

When I met Betty she was working/gardening in the ditch between our houses at Rock Lake. All summer long flowers bloomed in that area--it was lovely. So when I saw this contest, I asked if she would let me take her picture in the ditch. She couldn't understand why in the ditch. We visited after I had the pictures developed and she told me how she had been Miss Fairmont in the 50's and had been photographed often. She is a beautiful woman and lovely too. This was a great experience. And I just realized, I haven't told her yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home