Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Friday, March 27, 2009

March 2009

Almost the end of March.

I'm going to be a Gran once again. Helena is going to be a big sister if her Mom has a girl baby and be a big sister if her Mom has a boy baby.

Nik wants to name the baby if its a boy--Lonny Daniel. I have such mixed feelings about that.

Its odd to have a little time to blog.
Goin' to a meetin'--speaker and desserts after, an anniversary AA meeting. Open. I, a cookie baking bitch is taking some cookies and also some honeydew and strawberries. Later tonite the kids will be here with my other granddaughter Lily and staying for the weekend.

I guess I haven't been blooging cause my life has been kind of without drama and therefore boring everyday kind of life. Who in the world wants to read that? Who in the world, not me wants to write that? Not me, I want to be a uperb writer extrodinaire. Oops, better head tot he meeting or I'll end up late--which means not 15 minutes ahead.

Enjoy your weekend, I shall mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home