Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

its been over a week now

Its taken so long to get back into my routines and rituals after vacation. I really would prefer to stay on a vacation forever. No worries.

Vacation went very well actually. ALl those personalities but no fighting or bickering. That is new and unusual for where I come from. Everyone kinda did their own thing we watched the babies a lot and I got on the beach as much as I wanted. I did a lot of dishes but didn't cook as often as I anticipated. Wore fewer clothes than I took along as well.

Been corresponding with a long time friend of Lonny's who is in jail in CT for selling pot. Says she's learned her lesson. Why does it have to be death or jail for a bottom for so many? I want answers about so many things. Like why do sponsees stop just short of the 4th and 5th Step? What is it about me that continues to do things the hard work way instead of the softer easier way like so many others. Why did MY son have to die? Why can't I protect my ohter son and my grandchildren or anyone else from this damn dreaded disease? Why why why
Not good place to go. Intellectual answers not working for me today. And gotta go to work to exercise old ladies who make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home