Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th of July

A quiet start to today. Its nearly 10 and I am still in my pajamas/

Lately its been haunting me what this life what living is all about. I mean what is the point really? No, I'm not suicidal. But if no one really remembers me after I'm gone then what is the point? And then if someone or someones do remember us then what happens after they die? And I've been reading Emmet FOx who believes in reincarnation. Do I believe? Have I only made up for myself what I've seen and heard of the spirit world after Lonny's death? Hmmmm Do I want to continue this line? Nope, guess I'll shower, putter here at home a bit, go to institutional meeting, go for a bike ride, watch fireworks later tonite and see if anything happens in between

Enjoy your 4th

2 Comments:

Blogger steveroni said...

I'm finding that something always happens in between--even if I have to make it happen. Is that "acceptance" or what?

Guess it's "or what?"

Ya know, I believe everybody in the whole wide world likes/loves Emmet Fox. Except me. I feel so alone when people discuss him, so I just do not participate.

Thanks for making me think, Christine. Used to do too much of that--now, not enough!

Don't know how come I don't know you, Christine. I like the name. See ya around!

10:05 PM EDT  
Blogger steveroni said...

BTW, "the point is to be willing to grow along spiritual lines." That does not mean cocain, (just guessing).

10:09 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home