Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

on a Sunday afternoon

Lazy afternoon.

It was great to have the kids here--stepdaughters, son in law and granddaughter. Some drama with the ex wife--but that seemed to be ok today when we saw her.

I seem to not have much to write about these days. Got fired by 2 sponsees this last week. Oh well. Staying in that it is not about me. And I am still in and working this program. All I can do. Not worth putting energy in the whys or why nots. It just is. Some people want to change and some just want to be in it until it gets too hard looking in the mirror. I've sure wanted to quit when its gotten hard to look at myself. Happy I haven't quit. Won't quit. It keeps saving my life and my sanity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Come over and see me...

1:51 AM EDT  
Blogger Syd said...

I'm glad to read you again. I hear you on the sponsees. When it's time to get honest, that's when it gets hard for some. And you're right, it isn't about you.

11:02 PM EDT  
Blogger johno said...

post!

10:48 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home