Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Monday, January 09, 2006

camping out at home

I had a wonderful weekend. My brothers and their wives were in WV to help us move and for my 50th for the third time birthday. My Mom called and sang happy birthday and my sister Cindy called to sing but I was already in bed. How awesome this program works and how wonderful to have been able to make amends and have relationships restored. My Mom and I were estranged for too long of a time.
One sad note, my sister Kathy has not allowed me to make amends to her and our relationship is nonexistant. But I still have hope that someday we shall be able to relate again or maybe she will let me know what it is that keeps her from wanting to. I really thought after both our sons died in the recent past that we would have a different common bond and... But I was wrong and now I give her the room and dignity and I continue to hope that our lives will not be too short for some sort of reuniting on some ground.

Closing still hasn't happened and we are camping out in the Rock Lake house until next weekend. Another adventure. Who am I to question God's timing?

1 Comments:

Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Just say 'FIAT'
(Latin: I will [follow You]).
Isnt being a Christian
like the armed forces?
You take orders as you
KNOW who's gonna win, dear.
GBY

1:12 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home