Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday morning drama

Came out to get newspaper 6:30. Ready to walk dog 7:15. COming out door and look up, theres a girl across the street on the sidewalk in front of her home. First I went over asking her is she ok, no response. I knock on the door to no answer. DM comes over and shakes the girl. No response. He bangs on the door but no answer. I called 911.

Firetruck and Ambulance came. Put her on a body board and took her away. I'm trying to not go into speculating what or why. One of the other neighbors said the girl was real unhappy yesterday. Just hope she will be ok. Whatever is wrong, hope it can be fixed.

Did what we could. I'm always wishing I could do more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

3:07 PM EST  
Blogger david.softech said...

The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized when scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.
this is very interesting blog for online marketing


work from home

8:46 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home