Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

relief

I am so relieved. Attended my last district meeting for at least the next 3 years. I did not stand for any office or chair/coordinator. I will be on committees as a worker bee. And then at the end of the meeting, we held hands and I was all prepared to say the Lord's prayer when they recited something I didn't know. Not any Al Anon I know...well, its just as well I'm outa there.

Who knows where I'll even be in 3 years. We are searching for a place we can afford to live with a rail trail that is beyon these f--king mountains. I asked how come he is on board with moving outa Fairmont and he said he knows I've done my best here and its his turn.

We'll see. Lots can happen in 3 years.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://bdsindia.com :: BDS provides a professional service for repairs, strengthening and seismic retrofitting of RCC structures, using advanced materials and techniques.
The first step in the selection of the most effective concrete repair technique is diagnosing the cause of failure, and ensuring that the technique used makes the repaired area resistant to this original cause of failure. If this is not done, the repair will fail; it is also likely that the damage will be extended to the adjoining parts of the structure.

12:37 AM EST  
Blogger Mary Christine said...

I am glad to hear that there may be relief in your future - I know that you have never really wanted to be where you are. (my experience with being there was the same.)

6:28 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

3:20 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

7:45 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

5:07 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

7:15 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat video[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to build an income online.

5:07 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your site - very nice :) I'm just finishing a service position, as well, and while it's been very rewarding, I'm looking forward to doing something different for a while.

I'm over at http://stark-raving-sober.blogspot.com/

I'd love it if you could stop by.

Have a Blessed Day,

So-and-so

11:27 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home