Ma Dukes

Doin' all I can do to enjoy today.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gold Star Moments

I'm very grateful for many things but there are some Gold Star Moments to each day.
I'm going to see if I can post some each day--or maybe just every once in awhile or maybe just for today hehehehe

1. A sponsee picked up someone to sponsor today--first time ever asked
2. I didn't have to go in to the church today after praying with Kim on the phone
3. Nik sent video of Miles to me on FB
4 realization that I don't have to prove anything or rally support or badmouth someone who is treating me badly. Someone like that--true colors come thru eventually

Its cold and snowy and I wish I were at home. Will go soon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are definitely Gold Star Moments! I'm counting days, and I have 74 days today. my blog is www.countingdays.org...check it out if you have the chance and comment on your relationship with a higher power on the page called Spiritual Experiences!
Elizabeth
www.countingdays.org

6:17 AM EST  
Anonymous xTina said...

Lovely you, I heart you! MUAH!!!!

4:34 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home